WHAT IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
San Diego Flooring Pros, Inc or the independent contractor will separately warrant that all of its work substantially conforms to the manufacturer’s recommendations and follows industry standards and quality guidelines. Excluded from this Limited Warranty is any defect that was apparent or ascertainable at the time of the work was completed and was not promptly reported to the flooring contractor. The customer agrees to accept a reasonable product match in the event of such a repair if the original product is no longer available. In the event additional product is needed, the customer shall supply all necessary materials, including replacement product.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This Limited Warranty does not cover the following items:
- Damage related to subsequent alterations, misuse, or abuse of the covered items by any person;
- Damage resulting from fires, storms, electrical malfunctions, accidents, floods, sub-grade moisture conditions, or acts of God;
- Damage related to customer’s failure to observe any instructions by the independent contractor and/or manufacturer requirements, including specific product recommendations including failure to control humidity and temperature levels within the home;
- Any item furnished by the customer;
- The installation of odd lots, close-outs or unwarranted product;
- Damage of any kind to related to moisture;
Remedies and Limitations
- The customer understands that the customer must first make all reasonable efforts to compel the independent contractor to honor its warranty. The preferred remedy is always for the repair or re-installation to be completed by the original installer whenever possible.
- With respect to any claim asserted by the customer against San Diego Flooring Pros, the customer understands that the customer will have no right to recover or request compensation for, and San Diego Flooring Pros shall not be liable for, any of the following items:
- Incidental, consequential, secondary, or punitive damages;
- Damages for aggravation, mental anguish, emotional distress, or pain and suffering; or
- Attorney’s fees or costs.
- San Diego Flooring Pros, Inc hereby limits the duration of all express and implied warranties to one (1) year from the date of the substantial completion of the work.
- These limitations shall be enforceable to the extent permitted by law. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or the limitations of implied warranties, so the limitations or exclusions listed may not apply.
HOW TO OBTAIN SERVICE
If a problem with the installation develops during the warranty period, after first attempting to get the independent contractor to remedy the problem, the customer should notify in writing at Attn: San Diego Flooring Pros. The written statement of the problem should include the customer’s name, address, telephone numbers and a description of the nature of the problem. San Diego Flooring Pros will investigate the claim promptly. Repair work will be done during normal working hours except where a delay will cause additional damage. The customer agrees to provide access to the house and to make available during the work a responsible adult with the authority to approve the repair and sign an acceptance of a repair ticket upon completion of the repair.
SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS
This Limited Warranty gives the customer specific legal rights, and the customer may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
WHERE TO GET HELP
If the customer needs assistance he/she should contact Dave Bone at (858) 735-4198
WARRANTY VOID IF: This Limited Warranty is voided in the following circumstances 1) The customer supplies materials; 2) The customer has alterations or adjustments made by a Contractor other than our flooring contractors; or 3) the customer does not sign an authorized estimate or work order form.
COMPLETE AGREEMENT: It is understood that this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and that NO representation, whether oral or in writing, shall in any way alter the terms of this Limited Warranty. Furthermore, nothing in this Limited Warranty shall in any way restrict the right of the independent contractor to bring action against the customer for non-payment.